Friday 10 February 2017

Current life

my life is always busy with works. If before I only work 13 days a fortnight. now I work 14 days a fortnight. yep, no holiday for me, unless I apply one which means I have to apply for annual leave. beside that I still try to manage things at the farm. I try to get things done before I got babies. but I am happy, I am not juggling between works as I used to do. I left my afternoon job at nursing home. so I only work during the day for the shire Monday to Friday, then I work Saturday and Sunday at nursing home. I really want to do Thursday overnight shift, then have weekends off. but it does not work like that. But I am happy, as I got better rates on weekends. Don't ask me why I need that much money, because my finance being devided into three. 30% for mortgage, 30% for investing in shares, and 40% for my luxury and living expenses. Not a really extraordinary luxury, but as I work hard I would like get pampered like get nails done, massage, facial, shopping. going out for dinner, etc. I don't really need to pay the mortgage but I just pay some to make the payment quicker and less interest to pay. I don't really need buying shares as hubby already got enough, I just buy that for secure feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.