Thursday 14 August 2014

different culture between me and my enviroment

i came from develop county (Indonesia). i moved to Australia because my husband work in here. my husband originally from Poland (East Europe). so me, my husband and people around me have different tradition, language and food. my husband prefer european delicatessen. i am prefer foods which is tasty and spicy. we use many languaages for communication such as Indonesian, Polish, Italiano, and English. People in here really look after the privasi. but for me, privasi is not important. i am curious about the privasi of other people. i also have different taste of joke with people around me. i like cheeky jokes, and people around me prefers something which is for me not funny but they laugh (i could not understand why are they laughing?) we are totally different. me, my husband, and people around me are totally different. i have to understand, accept and love 3 different culture to my life. that's makes my life so beautifull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.