Tuesday 20 December 2016

how change season affects my life

So I have been here for almost 4 years now. I am still struggling to keep my life balance each time the season change. I knew that some people who live in tropical country they want to feel the feeling of living in 4 season country. But I prefer 2 season country (dry and wet) in tropical country. I will list it here,
1. Sleep pattern change
I wake up each day based on the sunrise and weather temperature. During warmer day, I wake up very early, before 6 am then go to work as usual time, back home at 4 or 5 pm then I sleep untill 9 pm. Then I struggle to sleep at night. Sometimes I can not go to sleep untill 3 or 4 am in summer because during hot day I always get exhausted after 5 pm that's why I go to sleep after 5 pm if possible. It is really different during winter, I always go to sleep near 11 pm and wake up after 6 am, never go to sleep in the evening.
2. Mood change
During hot day, all I want just go to the beach, go shopping, have fun. I have no interest to go to work. I spent heaps of money during hot day. During cold day, I am happy to go to work, I have no interest in beach or shopping. I got a bit gloomy during cold day.
3. Clothes change, skin change
my skin looks better during cold day. I do not have any issue with skin during cold days because I always wrapped all over me during cold days so my skin well protected. During hot day, I have to wear shorts or thin long pants, summer tops which are really thin. The I got sweaty that cause my skin feel sticky and itchy. So my skin at the moment really bad, they got red burn, itchy, got bitten by insects as well because I wore shorts.
4. Energy
I have lots of energy in the morning during warm day, I got lots of energy in the afternoon or evening during cold days. I got tired in the afternoon or evening during warm days, I got tired at night and early morning during cold days.
5. The feeling of jetlag
Different weather really give me the feeling of jetlag. Change my sleep pattern and mood. I do not know how local people get in to this. Because during winter, at 9 am sometimes still dark and the sun gone before 4 pm. During summer, at 6 am already bright and sometimes untill past 9 pm sun has not gone. My body is really bad with this, not cooperate really well.

This year, I feel a bit down, not as excited as I used to. I just feel like again I come across this season, not much different. Time flying so fast, last summer was not long ago, now it is summer again. The biggest things that makes me really sad is that I am getting old, I wish I could stay 21 forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.