Tuesday 17 June 2014

life must go on

i am totally proud to be Indonesian. I love indonesian culture because they are unique & exotic. MY husband came from north europe, born and grow up at north europe and i was born & grow up in Indonesia. At last, we married and start new life in Australia. Australia is beautiful country. I just realised that my English at school is not Australian english. It was American english. before, i was talking about Australian english with people from England who already migrated few years ago. and they said that Australian english is different. yes for sure i am agree. when i talk to them in American english, i can see some of them looks confused and do not understand what am i talking about. then later my english change to Australian english. i learn by my self. i want growing faster, i want to get better life. i do not want to stuck in this life. i never feel enough ! i want to go forward, forward and forward. untill no one can be on the top like me. My husband realised that i am very confident and brave to go forward. when my husband was not sure that i can go to any office such as medicare, bank office, library, etc by my self then i show him by talking with the staff at there with my english andthen the staff is understand me and i undestand them. later my husband let me to go to the office to see the staff by my self. I do this, not because i have nothing but because i know what i need and i have it. so i am not a dreamer person without anything. I prepare it then it make me feel confident and brave. Many people were bully me but for me they are just a piece of shit. I am not scared about bullyers. I just scared if i cant go forward. so to keep go forward i just pass bullyers, and then keep my spirit about learning many things and try everything i like. i want to get experince as much as possible. even there is not a big money but i think my experince, my spirit about learning, confident, brave, and spirit to go forward will make my life much better with better money ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.