Monday 11 April 2016

I am sick of them !

I do love this blog, as i can tell whatever in my heart and brain without someone distrub me. So now i am really frustrated about people around me. I am on process to study at uni. My options, either nursing and midwifery or faculty of medicine. I want to get there, not because i want prestige or make good money. I want to get there because i want to have good skill so i can be useful to other people. Too many smart people but their goal just prestige and money, all about them self. And i am really sick of this. I want people who are physically or mentally sick to get good treatment from good doctor or nurse who do the job because of the goodness of their heart. Too many people have high qualifications but not so many of them have a good heart. Bless them ! Anyway, my husband not really supportive about my study at uni. First he knews that it takes time, and he already planned to retire by the end of 2017. He doesn't want me to be busy with study and working, he wants me to give all attention to him. I am too young to just spending time with husband, i still have long life ahead of me. So he try to be nasty by try to shut me down. He already complaining about me busy working. I knew that i don't need to work,  he got enough money for me untill i die, we got houses, farm, etc. but again ! What i want is fullfilled life, not fullfilled pocket with heaps of money. Because money coming and going. But good skills with good heart will stay forever with me. He will laugh if I say about good heart. For him, i don't have a good heart. Whatever i did for him just not enough. So he said that i won't study at uni because i got broken english. I got broken english but i got spirit to study hard. What's the point of born in english speaking country and english speaking family, but don't have spirit for study? Prefer to have drugs and alcohol, instead of study. I not asking much from him, i just want him to not judge about my ability to study just because of my english not perfect. God bless him ! Living in foreign country, where i have to fight by my self, family and friends wasn't really supportive at all before i moved here. They were laughing at me when i told them that i want to move to here once i finished year 12. But you know what? I moved here before i graduated ! A soon as i knew that i already passed all exams, I straight away came here. So i made it and now i laugh at them LOL. Now just an other stage that i want to go ahead with a bit of bumps from husband and people around me. But will see what happen next ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.