Saturday 23 April 2016

Count your bless and be grateful!

People looked at me and get jelous, just because i am young, living in civilised country, got respected job, got houses, husband, lot of money, etc. they are old, still got mortgage to pay, still have to work hard, not enough money and they just not happy with them self. The truth is, they been in my age, they were enjoying their young age with friends, etc, and i am losing that chance, i can't having fun at the club, traveling with girlfriends, have giggles with family and friends and i not worry about it because this is my choice to be here and work hard. Those people already half of the century or over and they still alive and healthy, and still have a chance to enjoying this beautiful world. And i am just 21 (going to be 22 in July) and i don't know whether i will still healthy and alive to live for half of century. I don't even know whether i will be wealthy or poor when i get into their age. As i said before, money coming and going, life is up and down. Even i try to preserve money, but anything can happen. Anything can happen to my life, i could get hit by car when i walking, or trees fall on me, or whatever who drive me to become disabled or die. So what's better things i can do to make my life more pleasant except be grateful for what i got and enjoy what's today, forgive about yesterday, and let tomorrow be as it is. Even i try so hard to make tomorrow a better day, but if i can't just can't. Not going to be stressful about that, it will pass anyway and become a history. When i getting old, i could be living under the bridge, feeling cold in winter, husband will pass away, i will be lonely, living by my self, etc. so be grateful that you been living for that long and your day almost finish. Because i don't know how long i have to fight for life, my journey could be long way or short way which means that my life not long as you are. So what's better than be grateful of what you have, count your age as a bless !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.