Sunday 10 April 2016

Superfoods

Health is part of my investment. Due to work commitment, sometimes i work for 12 hours/day, over night, also physical work. I don't want to refuse work from my employer as i want to show my strong work commitment, even they knew that i got strong commitment. I try to eat a lot of fruit and vegies but i feel that's not enough. So i decided to have some vitamins or superfoods. I used to have spirulina capsules or colostrum capsules when i was in my country, but since i moved to here, i just could not be bothered to have any vitamins. I got few bottles of vitamins, but i always busy and forgot to have them untill they are expired. I also got few alergics or bad reactions to few vitamins. So i decided to not have any of them. I always vomit everytime i took calcium magnesium in capsules, i also got alergic reaction if my body got too much protein. So i have to watch out what kind of food or diet i take, cause it could my skin itcy and burn. For the last few months, i feel really weak, powerless, shaking during working, so my workmate told me to eat a lot of spinach to get a lot of iron to make me stronger. But with my hectic life, i don't even have time to eat breakfast, or do cooking all time. So i think, the best way for me is if i could take superfoods in capsules. Last Friday, we went to the chemist and i decided to bought spirulina. Great source of iron, protein, beta carotene, also a bit of calcium. I don't want to mix up these things with other superfoods. At the moment, i just taking spirulina. Once this one finish, i am going to change to other vitamins, then back again to spirulina then change again. I also control my diet (how much protein i take) now because i am taking this things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.