Sunday 10 April 2016

Paid to be healthy and paid to sit and watch

I work in few places with different role. Overnight i work as a personal carer it's 8 hours work and my job just watching my client a sleep, check his urine bag, catheter, his body temperature, feed him with breakfast, and observe him if anything change or strange. so it's not a work out work, mainly just sitting in his room and watch tv (at the same time, watching him) and ridiculously i got paid for that. Then i finish that work at 7 am in the morning, then 8.30 am to 2 pm i work at the golf course, that's my work out time. When i will running around, be quick for the guess, be witty with the things i am doing, lifting and pushing stuff, and running from one place to an other place, at the same time i got paid. That's why i don't want to drop any job because they keep me alive and healthy. I have a sleep at 3 pm till 6 or 7 pm at home, woke up for dinner then sleep again till 10 pm, then go to work by 10.30 pm. I reall enjoy working, it keep me busy and i feel useful as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.