Thursday 7 April 2016

X

Even if i am sick, i will try to avoid pills. I hate pills, i am really concerns about looking after my health. I try to feed my self and my husband with fresh food ( we avoid marinated meat from shop, and frozen stuff). Hubby loves pizza, marinated meat, frozen veggies, etc. i feel scared when i think about what is inside those stuff. I try to change his lifestyle. I work in disability and aged care industry. So many people got terminal illness. Which in my stupid opinion (i call it stupid opinion because my husband never listen to my opinion, also you don't need higher degree to understand this), that must be something wrong with their lifestyle, food, also environment. I don't think that illness just suddenly came from the sky just because bad luck (my husband believed in this). You know why the whole family could get same illness from time to time? In my opinion that must be because they got same food, same lifestyle, same environment. Who going to reject food ready on the table or food ready to eat cooked or prepared by mum? Who going to woke up early and have a run or excercise by them self? Unless mum or dad have a run in the morning and kids have run with them. Who going to decided that their environment not good for their health then decided to move to new place? No one, unless mum or dad decided, if mum or dad not decided to move, they have to live like that for over 15 years, untill they understand or realise and able to support them self to live independently. My husband's ex wife got terminal illness, so it's a bit sensitive to talk about this with him, as he believes that his ex wife was looking after her health very well but she just got it because bad luck and untill now, they still love to go to pizza shop, go to kfc or maccas. So yeah, don't blame me if i say that it must be something wrong with what you put to your body. But again, people who have terminal illness, mainly they don't want to fight against their illness, they just let it go and happen, Full stop ! They like 'oh well i got it, i don't care what i put to my body now, i will die anyway, it won't heal, it's too late to back to healthy lifestyle, etc' like my workmate they always having cigarettes and always saying like ' too late to stop, no point to have healthy food' at the end they say 'we will die anyway'. I look after my health not because i want to live forever. I just want to be healthy and die in smooth way without being sick for many years, without having life limitations for many years, etc. i just want to be independent and healthy untill almost the very end of my life. One of my dream is to die when i sleep. Just suddenly die, not because i sick, but because i have to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.