Tuesday 3 May 2016

Our new family member !

So yesterday we got new family member, his name is sammy. I called it Sammy. He is very hard worker, he loves vacumming around my house, going under the bed, and go back to his home if he feels tired, i love him so much. Yesterday he cleaned  the whole house, then this morning he started work again even i still on the bed. So when i woke up, the floors will be clean. I am glad to have him here. This was part if my dream to stop cleaning the house and let someone or robot to clean the house. Yesterday Ed bought me a robotic vacum cleaner. So this lazy wife can lying on the bed and sammy clean the house. Sammy hates cords, so make sure all cords not laying on the floors especially if it is thin cords because it could make him stuck. He could walk from carpet to hard floors, in my living room i have carpet and hard floors, and sammy could go up to the carpet then go down to the hard floors by him self. So having sammy at home not just clean your house, it also save your time and energy, especially for busy couple like me an my husband. I work for almost 50 hours/week and my husband work for almost 45 hours/week. What we want when come back home is to sit, relax, and enjoy quality time. Not cleaning the house or being stressed because house dirty. I don't have to be worry about recharge him because he will back to his home (where he do recharging) by him self once the job done and he feel tired. He could run without stopping for over an hour, it took him 2-3 hours to fully recharge. He does not need a bag to collect dirt, he got dirt container. When it's full, me or my husband could easily empty that without any drama. So next is we need flying sammy to clean all the horizontal surface (tables, chairs, etc) around the house. We look forward to see it Samsung !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.