Saturday 27 June 2015

Heihoho

Soo what's my highlights of this week?? Not much. Just busy with some work and my own business. Really busy with 3 jobs at the moment. Last Monday i get smashed. Started working at 8 am then came back home at 12 pm. Then back to work on Tuesday 8 am up to 11pm. Then back next Wednesday. Up to last Friday. What the hell?? Don't count my money! Bcoz i have to pay mortgage. channel 7 stay at our resort for their "HOUSE RULES" event. So contestan, judges, cameraman, make up artist and all their staffs stay at our place for almost 2 weeks for 30 rooms or plus? It is tiring for us. We have to make sure that everyhing is ok. So we did spring clean for those rooms couple of weeks before their arrival. Also improvement for our mini bar in their room. In other hand, i also looking after massive holiday house for 17 people with double dinning room, double living room, massive kitchen, 5 bed room, 4 bathroom, 2 storeys house. Also looking after an other 2 storey house for 8 people with 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, medium kitchen, med living room and dining room.  Then i do maintenance at Primary School during night for 6 hours per day. I am still active in volunteering for humanitarian, having a chat with them who have mental problems, drugs addict, alcoholic, ohhh yes. One of them almost make me collapse bcoz the stinks of alcohol coming through the mouth. I am really plain, and my body too small for it. I am very easy to get drunk and collapsed. so next week i am going to have one week off at Resort (winter is coming so they get into slow season, not so many golfers at the moment and channel 7 check out next week) and primary school (school holiday). But not at holiday house as they busy on all season. Mainly guess who stays over there are coming for hot springs. Then i will have meeting with manager and other staffs at primary school this coming Thursday for our plan for next term (term 3?) also talk about spring clean over there. As the school very grotty (previous maintenace just very bad and careless about quality of cleaning). Also planning to buy commercial vacum cleaner for my cleaning bussiness which is going to cost me $2000. But still not sure bcoz i have talk with my tax agent whether is it going to be tax deductible or not. Hopefully it will. I already got my ABN (Australian Bussiness Number). Just have to wait up to next financial year which is going to start next week. hopefully i get big tax return so i can grab that vacum cleaner without worrying wheter tax deductible or not. This week i received many parcel (eBike, new iphone, etc). Again and again i had to go to post office to collect my parcels bcos i was not at home during the day. I also already received my working with children card (E one). Then i am going to back to home Monday morning next week. Bcoz i get job on Monday afternoon for couple ot hours but good money :p (of course good money bcoz i get pure money, without percent for manager, company or what so ever bcoz this is under my own bussines). Then probably i stay at home untill Sunday, then back to holiday house up to Saturday. What da hell?! I forget that i am on Schedule on Monday up to wednesday at Resort in the next 2 weeks. Enjoy your weekend guys ! I enjoy ma weekend on the bed as back very pain after work like crazy lulz. But trust me, tomorrow i will be ok then i am going to ride bicycle with hubby but ELECTRIC ONE :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.