Saturday 27 June 2015

Ma life just awesome

i love working and receive good income to improve ma life quality. Quality in life does not mean all about branded stuff, private jet, and what so ever. (For me) quality in life is lot of investments in shares and property. To be honest, i am not sophisticated person. I prefer to enjoy my weekend at home, having a bath with couple of glass of whisky cola and have a chat with mom by phone. I could spend 3 up to 4 hours in the bath. I love it so much. Then spend few hours to wash the floors (as i spend weekend at holiday house then no one look after this holiday house during weekdays). Also looking after our antique collection (my hubby got few antique furniture, lamps, vases. And i got antique tea cups). Usually, dusting and polishing. After that spend the rest of the weekend with hubby (cycling, gardening) if i am too tired for that, simply just laying on the bed and browsing on internet. I am not do cooking. As hubby can not stop doing grocery shopping and mashup the fridge. So i make a rules that whoever do grocery shopping should do cooking. So he do cooking. My workmates said that he is a poor hubby. But trust me, he is horrible with grocery shopping. He buy whatever he wants to buy without knowing what he wants to cook. So that is a good idea that i am taking care of cleaning and laundry and he taking care of grocery shopping, cooking and kitchen. I don't have enough time for watching tv, event my hubby bought the biggest smart tv which i ever seen lulz (that's monster) but i still enjoying ma life. I also like going to the market (only when i feel it) market trash n treasure, farmers market but not every week. Probably once a month or once every 3 months. I haven't been there (market) for almost 3 months. But hubby go there every month. Yes he is a shopaholic. Usually i go to the opp shop when i have holiday or on our way to holiday house. Plenty of beautiful things for almost nothing (they want to give it away to me lulz). Oh yes! The best things in life is something which is free. enjoy your weekend everyone ;) don't work too hard, stop thinking about problems at work, this is Sunday. Time for relax and be as lazy as possible, prepare ur self for Monday. Have a great Sunday !

Love,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.