Wednesday 27 July 2016

21st century and mobile phone

My work colleague doesn't have mobile phone at all. She drives good car, doing paper work on the computer at work but she going everywhere without mobile phone. It is really interesting for me, in this 21st century still someone like her. Ten years ago, I didn't have a phone at all. I started use mobile phone in regular basis around five or seven years ago. She never has even one. People can only contact her through landline. I can not even think, what is she going to do if her car broken down, lost somewhere while driving in new place, or how she can get emergency call if something happen to her family. But it is really different with young generation, they use mobile phone too much and more like a victim of mobile phone. I use a lot of things on my phone, mainly gps as I am travelling heaps to clients house, receiving call, calling someone else when I have to, receiving emails from work and sending emails to work, internet banking, online shopping, etc. I haven't played any games since last year. Just not interested and too busy with real life. I think it's good to live without phone for few days, going away somewhere to isolated area. But back in real life, we need mobile phone. I got heaps of news from work through text, they text me about vacancy shift if I am interested to get more shift, staff meeting, training, etc. I also spend a lot of time on the road, the only way people contacting me only through my mobile phone or email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.