Sunday 31 July 2016

I am turning twenty two

I wish I could stay seventeen forever. But time just flying, I was late eighteen when I came here and married with my husband. So Today is my birthday, no big celebration. I am not type of person who like big celebration for birthday. Ed arrived home in the afternoon from central VIC, He took me to Lygon Street. We had dinner at Singaporean Restaurant (Killiney Kopitiam). I love this place, my money go further over there. We had pipis in singapore chilli sauce, Barramundi in Chilli, Steamed Rice, Iced Bandung and pancake durian. I only ate pipis and fall a slept. Ed finished the whole fish, he loves that fish. I woke up for durian pancake. I just can not help my self to not to sleep after the busy week. We also had a walk along lygon street, it is like little Itali with plenty of Italian restaurant along the road. Near Melbourne University and Melbourne Museum. We had a walk to Melbourne Museum to watch movie at IMAX cinema near the museum but end up with I bought pop corn, played car racing with coins, and played pin ball with coins three times. After that, we decided not to watch anything at cinema and had a walk to brunetti coffee shop without buying anything. Just walking around the coffee shop then got out. Had dinner, back to carpark and looking for toilet. Use the lift to go up stairs to looking for toilet, got out from the lift then I can see our car which we parked on the ground floor. The car park just so unique, not flat. We don't really need lift to go to the toilet. We just need to keep walking passing our car then we can see toilet. Anyway We had a good time, good food. Then back home and played with our bunny (Elvis).

Pipis in singapore chilli sauce

Baramundi in Chilli
Pancake durian



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.