Friday 17 July 2015

Enough for Online Shopping

Living in busy city, with lots of jobs to do to support my life. I decided to do shopping by online. It was great, i bought lots of things such as phone, households items, grocery, and any other items. But unfortunately, online shopping not incovenience as i though before. First, i had problem with my phone. They sent me phone with battery faulty then i had to contact them again, explaining and any other things which is wasting time. At the end i had to go local phone shop for them to replace my phone battery. Phone is important things for my jobs. If something happen to my phone, my husband, client, boss, and workmate can not contact me. Some of them angry because they were calling me for urgent things then i can not answer. Then i bought an other house hold items since couple of months ago then has not arrived yet. I already contact the seller, and waste lots of time. Still not arrived. I don't mind about this as long as it just couple of dollars. Then i bought bicycyle then they sent me bike with inner tube faulty. I had to go to local bike shop, spent 30 bucks. I tried to contact them, argue and an other silly things. I am tired of online shopping. More hassle than going to local shop. If any thing happen, i can come back to local shop then solve it  almost on the spot. But online shopping, if something happen, i have to email them, explaining, argue, waiting for them to send replacement. Ok. enough of online shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.