Saturday 11 July 2015

tough cookie or tough wifey?

life is competition and sometimes it is hard. when i was little, i don't have to think about food, clothes, bills, and any other things. but as i grew older and living in different country, far away from families and friends. i just realized that life is hard. i came to Australia with out high education. i only brought my high school certificate from Indonesia. what can i do with that? but i do not know whether it was God plans or accidentally, before i came to Australia, i got bullied from social media, almost from the whole students in my high school. when i told this to my parents, they did not do anything. Mom just said talk to God, believe in Him. so next day, i went to chapel dan talk with Nun (my principal as i studied in catholic high school). Nun was supporting me but no one could stop hundreds of studends to bully me. when i arrived at class, boys looked at me from outside the class. i felt like monkey in cage. girls tried to stay away from me. so sometimes during break time, i am the only one in class and boys looked at me from the window. hundreds of boys! almost 9-10 months living in hard condition. i told to my hubby (he was my bf at that moment). i want to go away from that school. i was scared, embarass, and shy to see other people. but my hubby told me like this, if you go, you loose. don't let them win. so i keep coming to school untill i finished study there and get certificate. as soon as i received certificate, i flied to Melbourne by my self. mom and dad was up set. they took me to the airport. mom was worried about me. but i told her that as soon as i landed in Melbourne i will call her. they did not leave me untill time for me to depart. but i believe this is for my godness. i lost my hope to live in Indonesia. parents don't have enough money to support me at university. even if i decided to study at university over there, i would more struggling. because my parents was looking after my eldest brother who studied in university (he already got bachelor of law now) also my little brother and sister at private high school. few months after i arrived in Melbourne, i invited my mom for my wedding day. mom was happy. dad was not happy because i could not invite both of them together. i invited dad in the following year. i was struggling first time in Australia. i didn't know their culture, their language, also the weather was too hard for me. i started learn english from ABC for kids, went to the library, involve with local community, talked with librarians, talk with people at community organisation. later on, my english getting better and better, i started work as beauty assistance for small money but i got local experience, i got more friends. then now i already have experienced in different type of jobs. now just easier for me to looking for new jobs. it was hard, tough, stressfull but if you keep consisting and fight you will win. because life is tough, don't cry, give up, and think negative. already 2 years in Australia, already got good jobs (i work at 3 different jobs), good money, good superfunds, good saving, so now i just have to be more gratefull from day to day. next year, going to course to get local education certificate. then i will go to my country to visit my family after almost 3 years haven't been there. i am really thankfulk for those who bullied me, because i feel more tough now lol. also for my parents and hubby who suported me to fight for win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.