Friday 31 July 2015

leaving for goods

i feel really comfortable with my job. i felt like, i want to do that job for the rest of my life. but unfortunately i got some problem with my back. so i can not do that job any longer and i decided to resign. to be honest, i feel sad that i have to leave that job. next week going to be my last week to work overthere. i already talked with my boss, we talked face to face and she also said that she felt upset and  disappointed that i want to resign. but i do not have any other choice. so next week, i am going for study at hospitality. my goal is to work at five starts hotel managements. because i really enjoying hospitality. after i watched the world busiest about las vegas. i felt like, i want to work overthere someday for couple of years. i want to know, how does it feel to work at the busiest hotel in the world. even at the end, i just want to live in the village at 5 acres land with 3 bedrooms house, only with my husband and children. but here you go, life is dynamism. i can make a plan, try to catch my dream. but i do not know how long am i going to live in this world. maybe tomorrow is my last day? or in the next 100 years? so i just do what i can do and should do. instead of regreting in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.