Saturday 4 July 2015

Great Things in Ma Life

                     
 
1. Fresh & Clean Air
Have you ever think to live without fresh and clean air? How horrible is it? I am very grate full of having holiday house in the country side. The place where i can see cows, horses, beautiful big land with green grass. Far away from the city. Not much polution. Peacefull place with fresh air, good for yoga and retreat.

2. Healthy
To be healty is not easy also not difficult. But many of us just addicted of bad diet. It is not hard to eat lots of fresh veggie and lots of fruits. But it's also not difficult to forget about maccas, ice cream, cakes, also soft drink. I try healhty life by doing more physical work (mopping, sweping, gardening, cycling, also walking to shop) and for the last couple of weeks, i eat papaya (my super food) for my bfast, big lunch such as chicken/fish for my lunch, then fresh fruits for my dinner. i only get sick twice a year (sore throat in spring an autumn). I only drink WhiskyCola for weekends for couple of glass.

3. love
Life without love is empty. Love not just coming from gf/bf, husband/wife. Love is coming from people around you. Your family and friends. I am not type of people who likes getting so close to other people. I am very close to hubby. But not with people at work, family, or some people at my humanitarian organisation. I know them, they know me. They offering me help when i need then i offering them help when they need. jusr simple relations. I am not so picky. I have a conversation when i meet them in person. Not by phone or facebook or messenger. As i am busy with my jobs and other activities. i not talk with my fam every day. Probably once a week i call my mom.

4. Experiences
I am grate full of whatever experiences i had. Experience is the best teacher. So i never regret of doing silly things. Experience makes me grow. If i don't have bad experiences i will keep like a child and keep innocent LULZ. But bad experience makes me more careful in the future and not innocent anymore.

5. Nice and kind hubby
He is my heartbreaker, my SweetyBunny, my true love. Even sometimes we argue, fight, angry to each other. But after that we more understand to each other. Husband is more like best friend. Someone who sharing the rest of his life with me, looking after each other, support each other. Even sometimes i feel like oh gosh, what the bloody husband i got. But trust me, you will never find someone perfect to become your husband. Because it's human to be imperfect.

6. My Little HeartBreaker
Oh Yes! My little boy back to his former house in Melbourne. Oh nooo!! I miss him so much. But who going to look after him when me and husband at work? So he already back to his former house in Melbourne since the last few weeks. But we visit him almost every weekend. Have a walk and play with the ball. He taught me a lot of things. He show me how to live in simple way (he only need sausage, bed, water, smackhos, and ball for his life) how to be happy in easy way, even to make him happy is not easy lulz.

I think still a lot of things for me to be grate full, enjoying 4 seasons country, beautiful sun in summer, flower in spring, leaves fallen in autumn (so romantic), beautiful cold in winter the season when the frost covering the grass in the morning around holiday house. But too much to mention. So have a great Sunday everyone. Don't work too hard. Prepare ur self for beautiful Monday.

Love,
Mrs.Traczyk
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.