Saturday 11 July 2015

I miss Indonesia

We planned to back to my country next winter. I born in Indonesia and i love Indonesia. I like the weather, cheap stuff, cheap accomodation, cheap food, humble people. i can wake up early morning then walk outside, people already busy and selling food for bfast. Some of them started before 6 am. Different in here, i wake up at 7 am then everywhere still quiet. Just can not wait for their food. Usually we stay at the same hotel. $70/night include buffet bfast, pool, gym, restaurant, attach with shopping centre, 15 minutes away from my family house. Still not sure to stay at hotel or family house. Bcoz my family house too crowdy for me and hubby. 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom is enough for mom, dad, sister and 2 brothers. No space for me and hubby. Me, mom and sister like to walk at night to the supermarket to buy fruits or vegetables or just talking with staff or just looking for hawkers. Talked about our day and gossiping, mom giving us advise a long the way. Probably i will stay close with family for couple of days then go somewhere (bali/central java/sulawesi) for couple of days then back to Australia. may be latter on after we pension, we spend half year in Australia and half year in Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.