Friday 3 April 2015

what's social climber?

I still don't undertstand about social climber. I read on few blogs about social climber. Is it about OKB (orang kaya baru) / people who just rich? is it about people who want to get better life? Oh gosh. I am really confused. Some writter are pick on them (social climbers). everyone want to have better life. I am one of social climbers. Yep. I used to live in develop country. Now, I live in civilised country. Moving to civilised country, having houses, holiday house, husband, good job are not enough for me. I want to keep climbing LOL. I belive, they pick on social climbers bcos their life not beatifull as social climber's life. If you are not a social climber, why you study at university then try to get a better job? I understand that some of them (social climbers) actions like crazy people (over the top) by exposed their stuff. But that's their life. None of our bussiness 😛😛

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.