Monday 14 March 2016

Deciding where to go

On my way to success, i have to walk passing intersection. Deciding where i should turn, left or right. It is a hard decision as it is going to affect my life either now or later. So i have to be mindful to decide which way i want to go.  So the choices are go ahead with my trainer, become a visitor at my previous placement place as i really love the residents, or looking for job in my area. It is not easy, i am really worried and anxious. Some people said 'don't waste your time, you should apply for job asap', my trainer said 'you can work at my place' my placement place not said anything. Oh well, obviously my previous placement place got heaps of PCA, my trainer place just too far from home, and i still not confidence to looking for job in my area. So what should i do? Any advice? I am on intersection, i should pick which way i want to go. I don't want to ask any job from my previous placement place as it is not a nice feeling for me and management if i really showing that i want a job, because i want to keep visiting residents everyweek. While in an other hand, i need professional experience in aged care industry as i want to go ahead with my goal to get the highest qualifications in aged care industry, in the same time i want to develop my network so in the future i will have more power to make a big difference in elderly life. So what I suppose to do? I will not stop visiting my second nana and pop at my previous placement place, they are my family now. I been develop some bonds with them. I don't want to start develop some bonds again with other residents at an other aged care. So i am really struggling in pick which way. I think better i wait untill i finish my study around this week. Then i can decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.