Thursday 24 March 2016

I got a job !

So yeah, one week after i graduated. Straight away got a job. I am pretty happy. What a great start. I was promoting my self as a fresh graduate. I applied in many aged care and hacc agency. Then suddenly, yesterday morning i got a call for interview and the agency gave me a job. So last night i started working. The rates also better than aged care. What's better than do what i love, in the same time i got money.  The whole plan just changed. We suppoused to go to the farm this Thursday, but we decided to delay it untill tonight. At the moment i don't have a car, so hubby going to help me with travel untill next month. I am going to buy a car next month, then i can drive wherever i want. I was a bit worried before because i thought it will be difficult to get the job in this industry. I was thinking if i don't get the job asap, people will put questions mark on me. Such as why you been graduated from long time but you not working, did you do fatal mistake, etc. even yesterday, when they interviewed me, they were asking where i did my placement, etc. so i had to tell that my placement place full staff at the moment but i keep coming to have a chat with residents, etc. so well done, i got a job and experience, later on it will be easier for me to looking for work at an other place once i got experience. I am a bit nervous, as i don't have a lot of experience, but i still learning new things, keep coming to aged care where i did my placement and have a discussion with staff over there if i am a bit confused with my job at hacc. I got a job for public holidays, so it's great. Today and tomorrow as well before i go to Sydney, then after i back from Sydney, i will have meeting with new client, agency going to put me with new client. That job going to be over night, that's not a sleep night ! That's active night where i have to look after him while he is a sleep, monitoring his respiration system, sleep pattern, movement, also medications in the early morning. I need something to keep my eyes and brain on ! Some soft drink? Lolies? I don't like coffee. I need some sugar to keep me active. Tonight, after i finish work at 9 pm, we will go to the farm (yes 4 hours drive). We will arrive at 1 am, then wake up on Saturday morning, pack up the stuff at the shed, leaving the farm at 2 or 3 pm, arrive at Melbourne at 6 or 7 pm then i go to work again. Back home, pack up for trip to Sydney then wake up at 5 am on Sunday morning, go to southern cross station, then train leave Melbourne at 7 or 8 am. So hopefully i will be fine. Have a great easter everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.