Tuesday 15 March 2016

How my parents tought me

I used to study at private catholic school since kindergarten up to year 12 in the same school. So i always surrounded by same friends, same enviroment, same people, same standard. Now it is really affect me, i hate to start new things in new enviroment, with new people, with different policy and procedures. Then my parents always told me to be number one, when i was at elementary school i didn't have passion to be number one, i could not careless. But when i started high school, it was year 7. I had a compassion to be number one, i was study hard, woke up at 3 or 4 am to preparing the test. Now, i love study. I prefer to study than working. I feel more satisfied when i get higher level of education than get better money. I feel i am on the better class when i get higher level of education. Luckly i got a good husband with good money, how lucky i am. I don't have to be worry about money, i can follow my dreams and do my study. I am quiet dissapointed than i am almost 22 y.o and i am not a bachelor or post graduate. I feel like i am looser, useless, unvaluable, etc. so my goal is when i turn 30, i should become somethin important ( i mean get an important job ) i know that people will look at me like an idiot. Of course they will look at me like an idiot, because i just migrated to Australia around 2.5 years ago, my english still not perfect, and i finished my year 12 in my country. I believe if we have courage and compassion to learn, we will reach our education goal. It is not the matter of lucky or unlucky, it's the matter of study hard. Study and practice make it perfect. Some young Australian, they have a chance to study with help from goverment funds, but why not all of them become a bachelor, postgradute, etc? Some of them, not even reach year 12. So if people look at me like an idiot with a big dream, they should think again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.