Saturday 12 March 2016

They touch my heart, just like first love

I would say that my first time to went to aged care, helping them with dressing, shower, feeding, walking together, have a chat with them, those things are irreplacable, i love them, they touch my heart. on Friday, i went to an other aged care to do an other training, i don't have any strong feeling of love at all to the place and residents at that other aged care. My heart still at my first aged care where i started my placement. A lot of memories, a lot of history which i will never forget, a lot of laugh and chat. Oh God, i miss them. If you ever know the feeling of first love, it is like that. Second love, third love, fourth love, etc not as memorable as first love. I really hope to see them again, to have a chat again, to have a laugh again, have a kiss and hug again, have a tears again, hold their hands again, sit next to them again. I had bad memory with the staff and managment, as they not really support me at all. I was agitated, i was confused, i was struggling to learn. But i love the residents. It is the feeling which i never forget, the feeling of love, feeling of something which make sad but at the same time i feel warm. I don't know how to explain it, but it is something which touching my heart. When resident had a cry, i try to make her calm down, remind her about her bless, how lucky she is to live in that aged care, surounded by people who care about her. I miss that place, i want to be back as a visitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.