Saturday 5 March 2016

What are they looking in life?

I am really confused when elderly worried about money. They should worry about their health, their friends gone, where they will go once they pass away. But again, they always worry about family sell their house, family sell their stuff, they always worry about money. Even the carers told to resident that i get into this industry because i want money. Let me tell you that i just 21 y.o. I got husband who support me, i got house, i got holiday house, i got some investments which giving me passive income, half of my husband passive income go to me monthly. Money which come to me everymonth is enough for me. I am not buying expensive stuff even i can afford that. I can not be bothred about shopping luxury, going to expensive place, i been there and i know that all of those just waste of money and temporary happiness. I already found my true happiness without wasting money. I already found something which can fill my empty life. I already found the way how to make fullfilled life. I want fullfilled life, not money. I do voluntereer at opp shop, i got cheap stuff from opp shop. Good stuff with couple of dollar. Of course i not buying much because i don't need so much stuff and i want other people have a chance to buy good stuff. I am happy to do voluntary job at opp shop as i found many friends, i feel helping other people with love, and no work pressure at all. I get into aged care industry because i want to helping old people. Sharing my life with them. I have a bad english and that's fine, i just 2.5 years in here, i still have time to learn. I am not going to blame my self because i been here for 2.5 years then my english still bad. Many of them have dementia, i enjoy have a sit next to them, watching ants, watching the sky, have a laugh. While carer not prepared to sit next to them and enjoying the time with them. Carers always rushing, even when it is time to go home, they always going home straight away, they don't want to spare half hour or one hour to listen to resident, accompany with resident. They knew that some residents lonely, some residents have dementia and really confused. Anyway, people have their own bussiness, their own dream. My dream is to be a sunshine in old people life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.