Wednesday 16 March 2016

Graduation Day

So i graduated today. We had a party, yes they gave us a lot of pizza. Everyone also bring their own plate. This is not a big graduate like uni. But quiet an archivement for me to finish this things. We had a lot of pictures taken, we been together for 6 months. I will miss the place, the class, class mate, also our fabulous trainer. Oh well, i will have a meeting with the trainer on Friday. So i just have to finish my placement book, case study and more hours on placememt to give me more confidence in the future. Few students already got a job from their placement place, and some still doing placement and I am still don't know what to do. My class mate told me to looking for work straight away, not to waste my time. But again, i am scared to involve in job straight away if i not sure what to do. Well i know what to do, but i could do mistake if i do things unsupervised. Anyone could make mistake, even doctor still can make mistake or malpractice. But today so memorable for me. We were wearing graduation hat things. It was funny. I brought thai curry from the shop, an other indian class mate brought basmati rice cook with spices ( it was sooo yummy ), she also brought spring rolls, an other aussie class mate brought spinach and fetta quiche, an other brought few liters of soft drinks, an other brought apple crumble and custard, an other brought rolled chocolate cake with cream, also don't forget heaps of pizza from the training provider. So i was pretty full, my tummy filled with indian rice, spring rolls, pizza, coke, lemonade, quiche, apple crumble, also choc cake with heaps of creme. We had a lot of chat and stories to tell and share. Tomorrow i should check the their page because they will post our pics over there and hopefully i look all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.