Wednesday 16 March 2016

Never walk away, always go to the end

I learnt a lot from my relationship with my husband. Heaps of people around us not agree about our relationship. As we have huge age different. But what are we looking in relationship? I am looking for hapiness, a man who going to lead me in to success by motivate me, support me, encourage me to go ahead, also a man who always protect me and spoiled me, treat me like a princess. I got all of these from him. He always support me and keep my mind positive. It was not easy to finish my year 12, as hundreds of students bullied me. I was up set, withdrawn my self from the society, i just wanted to stay at home, i didn't want to go to school, i was scared, embarassed, worry, every negative things was in my head. My dad was not support me at all, he was not agree with my relationship, my mom just told me to be patient. Then i woke up next morning, i went to the chapel, i had a private meeting with the principal about what i have to do ( i have close relationship with principal ) my husband was in aussie and i was overseas. Students coordinator was not really support me, teachers was gossiping about me. So yes, my husband told me 'keep going and don't ever let them to put you down, show them that you not scared, you not affected by what they did ' even my heart was crying, i kept go to school and smiling and pretending that nothing going on. What i learnt from that experience that no one can stop me unless i stop by my self. On my way to reach my goal in aussie, also not smooth at all. With a bit of bum, but i enjoy it. It makes me stronger. It is just like climbing the mountain, before you climb the mountain you need map, climbing gear, probably guide, a food and water, tent, torch, any other gear to take you to the highest part of that mountain. I prepared those things (my mental, educations, good relations with people who already in this industry) so now i just have to go ahead and keep climbing. If i am tired, i could have a break in the middle, then continue again. It is amazing to enjoy every moment in life, never say that you are unlucky. Always say how lucky you are, always remember beautifull memories which you spent with families and friends. There are always people who hate you, try to stop you, try to put you down. But remember, you are the boss of your self not them. Probably one day you become their boss if you could get higher level of education and higher work position. Always be nice to everyone, even they hurt you, or you have better education and work position, because you just never know. It is better to put your self on safety than put your self on danger. If you keep nice, more people will love you, support you, keep you away from nasty peope or traps. If you being nasty in purpose, more people will hate you, once they hate you, you never know what some sort of weapons or traps they going to do to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.