Wednesday 9 March 2016

I went to see the dentist

My tooth was chipped around 2 weeks ago. It happen when i was cleaning my teeth use tooth pick then suddenly half of one of my tooth came off. I was up set and cry all night, thought that i would lose my tooth. I am too young to lose my tooth. Anyway, i went to see the dentist yesterday. After dissapointed with my previous dentist, i moved to an other dentist. My previous dentist is public dentist (bulk billing) but i paid full price because i don't have concession and my husband not under pension from centre link. So yeah, good lesson for me to not to go to bulk billing dentist. So i went to private dentist yesterday, they got 6 dentist, it is more like dentist group. Where i can pick which dentist i want, because it was my first time to be there, so i told the reception that i don't have any preferation and just pick the good one for me. They put me with good dentist. I forgot the name of the dentist, she looks like from china, but i know that she finished her study at Adelaide University in 2009. So she pretty new, but she is very gentle. She did injection which affect my lower lip, my tounge and around that tooth. I could not eat for 2-3 hours because of my tounge so weak, i could not swallow food and talk. My husband was happy because i was not very talkative for 2-3 hours yesterday. Then after that i got a toothache on that spot where she did the job, then now i don't have any toothache in the morning when i woke up. So i am very happy with her, she did such a great job. She thought my infection already went to the nerves, she gave me option to do treatment which will cost me a fortune, so she tried to do filling to my chipped tooth, now i don't have any problem at all. Finger cross, hopefully that tooth will be fine. I am not going to spend $1200 for one chipped tooth. So yeah, i spent $250 yesterday, she did X-Ray, check and filling for that money. I am going to come back in the next few weeks to do an other filling. One of my tooth got a hole in that, that hole since last year. My previous dentist did the filling but the filling came off. What a waste of money. So i am going to see my new dentist again in the next few weeks to do the job on my teeth again. So everything just change, before i was scared to see chinese dentist, you know why? When i think about acupunture, i thought that i will get acupunture if i see any chinese dentist or chinese doctor. Oh God, i am scared of needle, i don't want any teeth acupunture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.