Wednesday 9 March 2016

I love public shower and public toilet

I love summer, you know why? It means i can go to the beach and have shower at public shower or do wee wee or open my bowel at public toilet. I love to have a swim at the beach then have a long shower at public shower. Of course i use thongs when i go to the toilet or having shower. I don't have to be worry about water, taking advantage of public facility. I love having shower, back in my country i always having long shower. But in here, water too expensive. I have to be quick and i can not enjoy my shower. I wish there are many public shower open for public for all season with cold and hot water system. Sometimes i think, why i not having shower at truckie place? There are many truckie place along the road on my way to north east Victoria where my farm over there. But i feel unsafe to have shower at truckie place when it almost mid night. My husband does not like to have shower at public place even i give him shampoo and soap, he prefers to have shower at home. Well, i never been at male toilet. But women toilet just so nice, odourless, and clean. That's why i am very happy to have shower at public toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.