Wednesday 19 November 2014

parachuting in Thailand

last year, i went to phuket with my hubby. we were at kata beach, karon, and patong beach. i did parachuting at patong beach. i paid 30 bucks for 5-10 minutes parachuting. it was my first time, so i felt exciting. what the extraordinary experience to do parachuting on the beach of foreign country. not many people can enjoy this. i am greatfull to have nice husband like him. he took me to there and cover all the cost. what the lucky girl. because it was my first time, so i was not alone on the sky. i was with a man from their team to help me on the sky. he tought me how to do landing, how to started, what am i supose to do on the sky, etc. i felt very very safe. it is enjoyable, i could see the sea, beach, mountain, etc from the sky. the wind was very nice. the weather was warm. here some pics of my  first time parachuting.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.