Wednesday 19 November 2014

you can dreaming, but you have to be realistic

i will tell you, how to make your life easier and more happy. i am just 20 y.o. what do i know about life? but i will tell you based on my experience. stop dreaming to marry young man, handsome, rich, kind, romatic, faithfull, etc. no one perfect, so i decided to stop wasting my time to think about that. i decided to be more realistic, thinking about what do i really need for my life. i do not need young handsome man. i need money to running my life. so i started to looking a man who hardworker, kind, faithfull, and honest. it easier to get that type of man. he makes me happy too. he works 5 days a week from morning to evening. he bought house and holiday house. i do not have to think about bills. i work and spending my own wages for my own bills such as bags, shoes, holiday, cosmetics, etc. sometime he pays my bills. i can save a lot of money then later i can planning for my future. you have to be realistic, money is not my everything but everything need money. we have to pay for water bills, electricity bills, gas bills, food bills, petrol, etc. luckly, i do not have to think about that. my husband cover all bills. i dont want to fight about paying bills. he know about his responsibility. he also nice person. he is polite, nice, independence, protecting me, advising me, look after me, etc. i can do what i like. we believe each other. not fight/argue so often. we know each other very well. so we understand each other. he also spoiling me a lot. thats why i became spoiled. easy to get this type of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.