Saturday 8 November 2014

DO YOUR BEST AND BE YOUR SELF

i just 20 y.o. what do i know about adult life? after get in to adult life, i prefer kids life. I got workmate who nasty to me. i am the only asian who working there. all of them are Australian. one of those Australian is very very nasty and i believe she being nasty because she does not like asian. she look to whatever i do, she complaining and commenting to the whatever i do. She is on the same level like me at that job. but she pretending to be my supervisor, to be my boss. she is quiet old. about 60 y.o we got same wages, same rates, same level. my supervisor who was trained me said that i do good job. my boss (the owner) also said that i do great job. BUT MY WORK MATE WHO ON THE SAME LEVEL COMMENTING AND COMPLANING ABOUT WHATEVER I DO. SHE IS FANTASTIC !! i do not know wheter is she smarter than my boss and my supervisor or she is too stupid and idiot. no one knows except her self and God. maybe she not realised that she is stupid and idiot. she think that she is smarter than everyone. why i said she is rasist? because she only comenting and complaining to the whatever i do. there is also new worker (she is australian). but my nasty workmate not commenting and complaining to the whatever that australian does. so i suspicious that she is just nasty and rasist to me. i already do my best, do the job as best and as quick as possible. but she  still complaning and commenting. i was working with my supervisor on Friday, my supervisor said that i did great job. THAT'S MAKES ME FRUSTRATED BECAUSE MY SUPERVISOR SAID I DID GREAT JOB, THEN MY NASTY WORKMATE STILL COMPLAINING. i went to holiday house, i still thinking about why my workmate so nasty? WHY? WHY? WHY? So i decided to stop listen to that nasty one. my supervisor and my boss said i do great job, so nothing wrong with me and something wrong with that nasty one. i am going to not listen and not respect her anymore because something wrong with her. she is wrong and i am right. she makes my life so complicated, i though i was wrong but when i thinking again, nooo i am right and she is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.