Thursday 4 December 2014

when bambino met bambina

i am just an ordinary girl. sometimes i lose control of my self. i cry,angry, nasty, selfish, smash everything, yep sometimes my husband makes me boiling. i used to love him. but time is changing, we getting older then we realized how bad we are. some unplesant things happen in our marriage life. we have to survive cause no one perfect. even he has already broke my heart. i felt hopeless, sad, ridiculous, angry everything just mixed up then exploded. we smashed each other, wanted to say good bye to each other, wanted to live separately, wanted to kill each other, but at the end we laughing to each other. we are funny. we look like kids. we always fighting but never leave each other. how funny is it? LOL. i realised that he is more than husband. he is my enemy, my brother, my best friend, my baby, my boy, my son, my grandad, my dad, my nana, my mom, my sister, my pet, he can be whatever he likes LOL. he is just absolutely funny. where i can find someone like him? always angry but never leave me. sometimes i laugh to my self when remember that he said 'you really know how to make me angry quickly'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.