Saturday 8 August 2015

Pressure at School

I had a lot of pressure when i was at school. Pressure from my parents, class mates, and teachers. My class mates always tried to show off while my parents just don't care about show off. So i was pretty simple while other class mates using branded stuff. Yes, sometimes i felt jelous. Teachers also sometimes being picky and picking up at their students. Oh Gosh, i could not believe how bad my high school experience. Later on, i lost my confidence, scared, became a shy person, and any other bad things which causing problem with my social development. I felt like, i had lower level than other people. Then later on, i found Ed. Ed is my husband. We married in Australia. He really change my mind about social life. He rised my confidence and thought me how to be a brave person. Be brave is not easy, but if you not brave enough, people will walk on you. So you have to be brave to talk about what you think, what you mean, whatever in your brain. Then they will look after you well. My husband told me to not to put up with rubbish from other people. I have to fight for my fairness. Then actually, i am going pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.